[dba-Tech] built-in icons

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:38:31 CDT 2007

> Susan,
> Just to be clear on this issue, here is what I think you are asking: you
> create a command button and then use an image file in .bmp or .ico format
> from the file system, let's say "C:\MyImage.bmp". You click browse to
> select
> "C:\MyImage.bmp" as the image for the command button.

========I'm missing this -- when you right-click the custom button, I see
several options,  Edit Button opens the Button Editor - no browse option
there. If I choose Change Button Image I see several icon faces, but no
browse.

I see where we're getting lost -- you're talking about a command button on a
form -- I'm talking about a custom button on a command bar.

Susan H.