[dba-Tech] built-in icons

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 19 16:19:48 CDT 2007

Sorry about the confusion - I'd have to check into the command bars buttons
but I would think they would be essentially the same as the built in command
button icons. You can't get a reference to their locations because they're
stored internally. I have created custom graphics for command bar icons but
I'm not remembering how I did it right now. It'll come to me in the middle
of the night though so I'll let you know the day after ;o)