[dba-Tech] routers

kens.programming kens.programming at verizon.net
Wed Sep 26 12:04:38 CDT 2007

I also have the LinkSys WRT54G and love it.  I have never had reception
problems in my home.  I have worked with Belkin, NetGear and LinkSys when
helping friends set up and secure themselves and have to say I have always
found LinkSys more intuitive for me, but that is just me.  They are all
good, as my friends' networks with the other brands are all still working
well.

Ken