[dba-Tech] routers

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Sep 26 13:06:33 CDT 2007

I had the WRT54G but it was a special one from Vonage.  It did not work
reliably with VPN.

That issue along with the total inability of Vonage to even understand never
mind fix the problem was what led me to drop Vonage and disparage them to
anyone who asks me about the Vonage service.  Their Customer Service simply
is not worthy of calling by that phrase.

That was about 2 years ago though and the router companies do fimrware
updates which may have fixed it since then.

And I still would NEVER recommend Vonage to anyone!

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting