[dba-Tech] MS Paint

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:40:29 CDT 2008

Well, MS Paint doesn't let you have that much control. I've been using MS
Picture It to reduce figures to "web-ready," which I think means 72 dpi, but
I haven't checked Help to confirm that.

Is there a free or inexpensive product that both shots figures and lets you
reduce them to 72 dpi or 40 to 50 k?

Susan H.