[dba-Tech] setup wizard

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:32:31 CST 2008

We didn't use a disk to setup this one with cable Internet, but a technician
did come out and set it up -- comes with service and apparently, they prefer
it that way. I'm sure I can do it all manually by just checking the settings
first, but I thought the wizard would make it easier.

Routers on my list, but I don't have one right now.

Susan H.