[dba-Tech] Compose email containing HTML

Joe O'Connell joeo at appoli.com
Wed Jan 9 22:36:23 CST 2008

Arthur,

If you do not need to keep a copy in your Outlook sent folder, the
easiest way that I have found is to use CDO.  It is extremely easy to
send an email with either plain text or HTML.  I have not performed any
timing tests, but it seems to process email requests much faster that
Outlook.  Complete instructions can be found at

http://www.paulsadowski.com/WSH/cdo.htm

Joe O'Connell