[dba-Tech] Linux Newbie in Distress

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 22 10:48:54 CDT 2008

Hi Tina:

Sounds like or should I say looks like the video setup was incompatible with
your laptop. That was one of the standard problems with older versions of
Linux. The newer version should not have issues but I have heard of nothing
about Fedora good or bad for years. Is your laptop 32 or 64 bit?

Try googling your problem... I am always amazed how much is out there and if
you had a problem some else probably did...

HTH