[dba-Tech] Linux Newbie in Distress

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Mar 22 09:33:32 CDT 2008

ROTFLMAO.

Genius and experience are two entirely different things.  At 53 years old I
have a lot of experience and so can do stuff (in my area of expertise) fast
enough that it perhaps APPEARS to be genius.  'Tis not I assure you.

What I have discovered however is that one does not have to be a genius to
make a contribution, which is lucky for me.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting