[dba-Tech] Vista and Access 2003

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Mon May 5 16:36:27 CDT 2008

Bob,

Also sign up for BradsDeals alerts.  They are always talking about Dell
coupons.
You can sign up here:
http://www.bradsdeals.com/add-email.cfm

Here's the coupons they are talking about now:

$200 off Inspiron Desktops $749+  5/15/08  expires at 6am CST on day of
expiration  9BRVF1$PH71L0V
$300 off Inspiron Desktops $999+  5/15/08  expires at 6am CST on day of
expiration  KGXH5QNBB2?L9$
15% off $1700 on Select XPS 630 Desktops  5/15/08  None  D2BCGKBB4$D7WR
25% off Notebooks $999  5/15/08  inspiron laptops only; expires at 6am CST
on day of expiration  204G$$GHGQHNMV
30% off Inspiron Notebooks $1299+  5/15/08  expires at 6am CST on day of
expiration  5B$SH9S?7?J7LP

http://www.bradsdeals.com/dell-coupons-mid-4.html

You can also check out TechBargains.com, XPBargains.com,  and Fatwallet.com.

Bobby