[dba-Tech] Word question

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Thu Sep 18 17:40:47 CDT 2008

Sorry, you've completely lost me there... I've never used formulas in word.
In fact, I try not to use word at all if I can help it, Excel will do
everything you could reasonably want word to do, and you can control page
numbering, printing and god knows what a lot better than in word.

Plus it's late here, and I'm tired :-P

Jon