[dba-Tech] Word question

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:12:12 CDT 2008

Hello Susan

Why not use the hidden attribute of fonts.  This will hide the characters
and they will never print,

Ie, you can type what you like, and when you hide non-printing characters,
word will even do the formatting for you, but when you show them, it is like
putting on Supermans super power glasses :)

I sent you one a doc and a pdf as examples

Mark