[dba-Tech] Label Printer

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:59:23 CST 2009

One more thing.

Learn the hardware, learn how to install the paper and the ribbon.

About ten times in the last ten years, I have spent a day or two struggling
with a machine only to find out that I installed the ribbon incorrectly and
once I re-routed the ribbon / paper, all was Ok.

Oh, and one more last thing.  Try to buy good ribbons, the cheap and nasty
ribbons are cheap and nasty.

Mark