[dba-Tech] Label Printer

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Dec 1 10:31:15 CST 2009

Mark:

Thanks again.  This guy wants the printer on his desk to just pump them out one at a time, slap on a promo piece or envelope. So, real low volume.  Means real low cost of HW & SW.  That's why I'm trying to figure this before I get into it too deep.  He favors the Brother QL-500 - low cost and available at Staples.

Rocky