[dba-Tech] C & D Partitions

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:25:19 CST 2009

I believe that the software would also go into the C: drive in this
scenario. D: would be for user data  The main advantage would be from
an ease of backup perspective. You back up the D drive where your data
is stored frequently. You don't need to back up the C drive since you
have the original software distribution media.

GK