[dba-Tech] PowerPoint

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 11:04:18 CST 2009

I've created a short PowerPoint presentation on attracting butterflies for a
Master Gardener class that I'm taking. The one thing it's missing is flying
butterflies. I just don't have the expertise to do something like that. I've
found several on line, but they're all too cutsy and childish. I want
something pretty and understated.

If any of you already have something like that and you wouldn't mind letting
me use it, you'll receive full credits in the end slide where I'm crediting
photos.

I don't really have to have this -- presentation is pretty good just as it
is, but I thought how cool it would be to just an occasional butterfly flit
around for a second or maybe just flap its wings.

Susan H.