[dba-Tech] Outlook question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:18:05 CST 2009

Thanks Lambert -- exactly what I needed. :)

You know -- like John -- the first thing I thought of was... who's not
running virus protection? But, even so, I have to be responsible for what I
write.

Now, I vaguely remember all this, but I guess it's just so old that my old
brain has let it go to make room for newer more exciting stuff. :)

Susan H.