[dba-Tech] Noise canceling headphones

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Dec 18 11:38:31 CST 2009

Those are definitely more expensive.  They have the ability to detect what
the outside sound is, and play the opposite sound, thus making things
actually quiet.

I think these are less than they used to be, but still a little costly.  I
do use Amazon comments extensively to learn about products and to gauge how
good a particular one is.

Dan