[dba-Tech] Sygate

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Jun 1 22:53:55 CDT 2009

The UI is bit out of date. SB never changed it they just updated the guts a
bit after obtaining it from Kerio. SB is actually rewriting now and will
incorporate an integrated management feature for people who use it and Vipre
or CounterSpy. They won't be glopping everything together into a "security
suite" though. Their number one goal after effectiveness is to keep their
products fast and light on resources.

Click Network Security and then Trusted Area.

Ref:
Page 7-22 Reference Manual
http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/documents/sunbelt_personal_firewall_user_guid
e.pdf