[dba-Tech] wireless trouble

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:44:01 CDT 2009

Assuming it has been installed by you, you would have created a WEP (basic
standard) key 5-13 ascii characters (there are higher levels).
If you didn't install it then you need to get the installation disk and
reinstall it.
If you cannot get the key you will not get it.  It will not be "found".

Having said all that, there are some clever guys on here and somebody may be
able to correct me.  If you have a manual you may find what the default key
is set to and try that.

Max