[dba-Tech] XP registry repair

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jun 15 08:54:00 CDT 2009

I just started using the free version of Wise registry cleaner.  Don't think
it will do repair - seems to mostly delete registry entries that are
invalid.  But that might work and the price is right:

Download from cnet:
http://download.cnet.com/Wise-Registry-Cleaner/3000-2086_4-10605508.html

Wise's poop sheet: http://free-registry-cleaner.wisecleaner.com/

Rocky