[dba-Tech] IE8

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu May 14 10:51:11 CDT 2009

Hi Andy,
All good comments from me on IE8. Other than Roboform (it has worked fine
for me) I don't use any special software as far as ad-ins, toolbars and
such. I use the built-in search feature, pop-up blocker and phishing filter.
Some of the management features are better than previous versions (add-in
manager). Compatibility mode is needed for some sites so good thing they
have it. Meeting www standards still aren't up to where they should be but
better than previous. Much faster than IE7.

Recommended.

John B.