[dba-Tech] IE8

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:37:45 CDT 2009

That seems odd to me. Since I converted to it on my laptop I really
haven't noticed much of anything different except for when i open a
new tab it gives me some thumbnail screen shots of pages it thinks I
might want to open in that new tab. No difference in getting to any of
my regular pages. No time lag to get it going. It was really
completely painless for me.

The install did require a reboot I think but that was the only issue.

GK