[dba-Tech] Extra .NETS

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 10 13:21:35 CST 2009

Hi Rocky:

I do not think they are as each version supersedes the other.

They are needed only if you have compiled a module under one Framework or
the other as builds may not be fully backward compatible. The latest
Framework supports all previous versions. There were issues between 1.1 and
version so that version should not used.

If you are challenged for room or just wanting to clean up and have no old
code to manage just uninstall all versions and re-install the latest.