[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] LCD vs Plasma

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 03:34:46 CDT 2009

Hello Rocky,

I reviewed a model type which Sony refer to here in Europe as the 4500
series, it is one of the higher quality screens.  But they also have a 4000
and 3500 series, and probably a whole lot more as well.
I went to a store that had a discontined 52" 3500 series, and it was looking
at an old cine camera playing against your curtins, really crap quality, but
it was 52" so someone bought them.

I saw the 4000 series playing the same movie simultaneously with the 4500
and to a novice like me, the 4500 was better, so I bought that one.

My BIL that I mentioned did originally want to buy the samsung also, in his
opinion, Sony and Samsung have this figured out, and it matter not much
whether you buy Samsung or Sony.

Enjoy the bike ride, I have one, but mostly I prefer to go out for a 4 mile
walk these days,

Mark