[dba-Tech] External hard drive

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:15:28 CDT 2009

Well, if I worked the way you guys do, that would make good sense. My needs
are very limited:

1.) I have only a few working files at any giving time and they are mostly
doc files with example mdb's, code modules, etc. -- a backup to an external
drive once a day will fill the bill. I haven't done any serious development
in a few years.
2.) I don't have the extended software needs most of you do. If I had to
rebuild my system, I'd just reinstall the little software that I use --
Windows, Office, the Express suite and I'd be done. I use all default
settings because I have to -- I have to know what they are when I'm writing
so I don't miss steps, etc.

Susan H.