[dba-Tech] Create System Image using Clonezilla

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:48:25 CDT 2009

I am speaking totally out of ignorance here, Max, but my WAG would be:
a) if the VMs are on c:\ then they might be backed up automagically;
b) if CloneZilla is installed on each VM, no problem, but it would require
manual initiation.

Once I've installed it on the main OS, I shall try choice b and report what
happens.
A.