[dba-Tech] Create System Image using Clonezilla

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:56:33 CDT 2009

Yes, a) will backup everything on c:, but what I meant was b). If we just
wanted to create an image for each virtual we had installed, independent of
C:\ or any other virtual, could we do that?

If we could, that would be cool, but I somehow *think* we are not going to
be able to do that and have to revert to a) to do it, and that is a slow
job.

Max