[dba-Tech] The status of the browser

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Aug 5 05:58:51 CDT 2010

Look at the millions of workstations in offices around the world where management just want
their staff to do their jobs with word processors, spreadsheets, databases and internal email.

I certainly don't see that changing too much in the next 5 years - at least, not in my part of the
world.

--
Stuart