[dba-Tech] The status of the browser

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 08:36:04 CDT 2010

Hello Stuart,

Are you saying that you agree or disagree with my proposition?

I agree that there are millions of offices that just want basic office
functionality, but none want the hassle of a local onsite File Server and
Exchange Server.  Witness Janet Erbach's recent experiences with Windows
SBS.

I would love to see all the 10 - 20 - 50 user networks switch to a skybox
type storage and online WP, Spreadsheet and email.  I love gmail for
domains, but unfortunately google docs are not there yet.  The new Office
Live (have you all seen that -free online MS Office no installation
required) is an attractive proposition.

Thanks

Mark