[dba-Tech] The status of the browser

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Aug 5 19:39:17 CDT 2010

I'm disagreeing with you. :-)

Those 10 - 50 user networks are better served with  an office suite (MS Office/Open Office)
on each workstation, a basic file server and a simple mail server (Mercury Mail Server??).

There are many parts of the world where internet access is too slow/expensive/unreliable
(select any one, two or all three)  to make cloud based computing a viable option.

--
Stuart