[dba-Tech] Svchost.exe error

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:07:40 CDT 2010

Tina, I had a similar situation about 6 weeks ago. I ran Spybot in Safe mode
and it took care of it. Of couse, it was just a few weeks later when I had
the big crash and had to wipe the hd and start over. I couldn't even do
it -- could not recover Windows. The guy that did take care of it said
Windows was trashed, and we all know that's not so uncommon -- been running
that particular system for 10 years, so I guess it was inevitable.

Susan H.
]> Hi John,