[dba-Tech] SBS 2008 Performance Issues

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 9 13:47:21 CST 2010

Hi Janet:

I guess at this point all we can do is laugh...

Have you tried the following link for answers. It will download the htm(l)
to your desktop and then you use the web page to link to all sorts of SBS
tuning tips.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/6/1/561c9fd7-0e27-4525-94ec-4d2d38f
61aa3/TSHT_SBS.htm

HTH