[dba-Tech] Once and for all time: server backups

Rusty Hammond rustykh at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 11:26:47 CST 2010

I haven't installed an SBS 2008 server yet, but in SBS 2003 I've just used the built in windows backup and swap external USB drives to backup to.  Yeah, it's slower to restore because you have to restore the OS first but I'm getting good backups.  I've had to restore a few files at times so it gets tested.