[dba-Tech] SBS 2008 performance

Janet Erbach jerbach at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:11:49 CST 2010

I do have SQL installed - and when I look at resource use through
SysInternals Process Explorer, sqlserver.exe is always at the top of the
list.  I thought I had set up the memory usage config for my sql application
so that it wouldn't eat up all available memory...but now that you bring it
up I'd better check it again.  I may have it set up wrong...

Janet