[dba-Tech] IE8 or Windows 7

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Wed Mar 10 09:06:30 CST 2010

Actually, now you mention it, I've got a similar issue - I have a couple of sites that remember my username, but refuse to atuomatically enter the password. There was an update recently that made it work for a day or two last month, but then it's reverted to type and doesn't any more. I'm using IE8 and XP SP3...

Jon