[dba-Tech] Outlook interface is too small

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 08:32:33 CST 2010

I got an email this morning from a some-time client -- one of the agents has
a new computer and Outlook's interface is really small. I told her about
Ctrl+Scroll Wheel, which helps her for now.

I'm going to stop in at lunch and take a look -- but she says everything
else is normal, it's just Outlook. It could be as simple as resetting the
resolution, but if everything else looks right to her, that might not be the
right thing to do.

Anyone seen this before?

Susan H.