[dba-Tech] trojan.win32.generic!bt - how to remove

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Sep 8 16:09:17 CDT 2010

Rocky and Helmut,

Do I really want to take remote control of my dad's computer?  I can see
being tied up even more often than I am now - if he thinks I can just
climb in and fix things whenever he runs across them (which is kind of
frequent).

I'll think about it, but that rather worries me.  At least I will go
look at TeamViewer.  Thanks.