[dba-Tech] So what do you do with your old computer?

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Thu Sep 16 03:24:21 CDT 2010

As a company, we sell our old laptops and desktops to a recycling company, who will either rob all the useful parts to make Frankenstein PCs, or strip them for the components.

Personally, I've still got my last two PCs at home. One is a very useful footrest (although I was thinking of using the case and making a media server out of it), and the other collects dust like you wouldn't believe :-)

Jon