[dba-Tech] Not Sure Quite What I'm Dealing With Here

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Apr 28 11:51:23 CDT 2011

Hi Helmut,
Yes, System Restore was one of the first things I tried.  But, nobody
could tell me how long the issues had been appearing.  I made a couple
of efforts, going back back a couple of months, but had no success.
What I didn't do was keep going backward in time until either finding a
restore point that fixed things or reaching the end of available restore
points.
Have you seen symptoms like these?