[dba-Tech] Not Sure Quite What I'm Dealing With Here

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Apr 28 12:02:06 CDT 2011

Hi John,

Part of the problem became evident when I saw the message that Vipre
reported it wasn't running.  I checked all the settings, but could not
get it to run.  I tried reinstalling, but had to uninstall in order to
install.  And, since the installer will not work, I can't reinstall Vipre.

Okay, both you and Helmut have strongly suggested system restore.  I'll
point that works.  Thanks.