[dba-Tech] Gmail - is there a preview pane option?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:10:44 CST 2011

I think the guys who write these interfaces probably don't use them and they
fail to test them adequately. I just reviewed some software for an article,
and I was very surprised with the interfaces for a couple of them. They
looked great, but they weren't particularly intuitive... it took me a little
time to figure them out. Nothing difficult or anything, just basic stuff --
it shouldn't be like that. In today's Windows/Apple dominated world, we
should look at the screen and have few questions.

Designers should stop trying to recreate the way we think and work. :(

Susan H.