[dba-Tech] Breaking up an mp3 file

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Jan 17 09:31:02 CST 2011

Rocky,
Audacity would have been my suggestion.  Given the size of the file,
maybe the slowness isn't surprising.
I use Switch from NCHS to convert wma files to mp3.  It offers an edit
feature, using WavePad.  WavePad has a free trial period, then it
costs.  Right now the price is about $80.  But, the free trial period
might be long enough to get the job done.  It's a thought.
I'll be watching to see what others have to say.