[dba-Tech] Spam level

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Fri Jul 1 05:32:53 CDT 2011

Outlook is pretty good at recognising spam, and my ISP tags a lot of messages as spam, but still delivers them (which is how I like it), they just appear in my junk mail folder. I very rarely get any proper spam in my Inbox.

One weird thing that my ISP does is to email me to tell me that they've stopped an email (which is obviously spam) that contained a virus. I don't care, just stop them, don't tell me about it! :-)

Jon