[dba-Tech] Spam level

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 1 07:17:51 CDT 2011

Wow, that is a long time between email reviews.

As my email is mostly business of various natures and of course DBA, the
mail count runs 50 to 100 messages a day...many that have to be answered
immediately.

Who doesn't use email these days...even my Mother-in-law, Aunts and Uncle
use it and they are in their 80s.