[dba-Tech] Administrivia - Spam Filtering on DBA Servers

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 23 16:26:42 CDT 2011

Thanks a lot Bryan...well done.

From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Bryan Carbonnell
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:35 PM
To: administrivia at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [dba-Tech] Administrivia - Spam Filtering on DBA Servers

We have made a change to the way our mailservers deal with spam filtering.

We were getting too many false positive reports from one of the spam
black list services we use, so we have discontinued using them.

Hopefully your bounce troubles should be over, or at the very least
greatly minimized.

If you continue to have issues surrounding bounces, PLEASE, PLEASE,
PLEASE get in touch with me (listmaster at databaseadvisors OR
carbonnb at gmail.com if the listmaster address bounces).

Bryan Carbonnell - listmaster at databaseadvisors.com
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body,
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "What a great
ride!"