[dba-Tech] Google tweaks to stifle Bing

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat Nov 5 21:03:46 CDT 2011

I find the claim of a (close to) 33% market share for Bing rather incredible. I don't know how accurate or reliable Experian Hitwise are as sources. But, assuming for the moment that it is accurate, I'd be curious to see whether there is a relationship between Windows 7 adoption and Bing adoption.

Hans-Christian Andersen
Web & Mobile App Engineer, Vancouver, Canada

E: hans at phulse.com
W: http://www.foxtailapps.com/
T: +1 604 789 3331
L: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andersenhc