[dba-Tech] Google tweaks to stifle Bing

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 5 23:40:01 CDT 2011

Ha ha... I think you have stumbled on to it. It is just like equating the
number of people using the IE browser with the number of Windows products
sold.

In real life, it doesn't work that way. As soon as a new Windows desktop is
setup most people go about changing their browser (to anything but IE) and
therefore their search engine (to anything but Bing)...that is why the stats
on browser use and search engine use, according to the previous article
posting, do not jive.

Its just MS salesman talk. ;-)