[dba-Tech] OT: Anyone Using Base?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 2 17:17:32 CDT 2011

I played with it "Base" for a while but found it was definitely not Access.
There are a host of superior languages, that with the help of an application
like IIS or Apache can run right off your desktop. PHP and ASP.Net would be
your best common choices as far as I can tell.

I have always admired MS Accesses' excellent presentation manager but have
avoided its less than stellar BE.