[dba-Tech] [AccessD] Numbers within a street

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Wed Sep 14 18:25:12 CDT 2011

OT -reply to gauntlet ...

In the New Zealand context, it's rep-by-pop, equal population per seat
within a tolerance (I think it's 5%).  Unicameral parliament so it's all
a bit simpler (we are, after all, a simple people).  The boundaries
commission (whatever they call themselves) allegedly has reps from
political parties but this doesn't stop some minor gerrymandering.

However, there is still a racial element here with several seats
reserved for one race.  And complicated by MMP (don't ask).

Stephen Bond